Monday, January 23, 2012

All Packed Up

Okay folks let's be real.  You know how you feel when you have not "gone" in a few days?  All packed up.  The post surgery pain meds always did that for me. You feel all bound up and the need to unpack is constantly on your mind.  It's a physiological and mental thing and sometimes becomes emotional.  You know what I mean.  Well, I am still all packed up - not physiologically - literally - in boxes.  Packing began in February and ended around July 2011.  Yep.  You can imagine how I might be feeling.  But in the midst of everything who knew?  Spiritually I'm coming out of the box.  Freedom!  God is "unpacking" my spiritual life and revealing more of Himself to me.  How awesome that as I seek Him more I find more of Him!  Walking in His grace and love.  Wouldn't want to be anywhere else but right where I am.  All packed up and all.

No comments:

Post a Comment