Saturday, June 23, 2012

Our Watermelon Patch

Our watermelon patch is growing like crazy!  We are so excited since this is our first garden and first watermelon patch!  Our first ripe watermelon weighs in at 15.1 pounds.  Who knew we could grow watermelons?  And there are a LOT of little growing melons hiding  out there in the patch.  Who knows?  We may have to open a watermelon stand! 
                                                           Our first watermelon!
                                                   Another baby watermelon growing!

2 comments:

  1. "Lucy", I love your posts and so happy to see what you've made of your land and how your family is growing in the Lord and as farmers. I miss you! I would love to plan a trip and come visit you. Need to talk with my hubby and find cheap flights. Maybe I can bring Cindy too!
    Ronnie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks great! I hope you are still growing watermelons, I hope one day I can too. God bless.

    ReplyDelete