Friday, November 4, 2011

Jaws Attack

So from the camphouse to the main house is thirty-seven steps for me.  In the main we now have a utility sink with hot water in which we can wash our dishes, instead of outside with the water hose for the first several weeks on the ground, and do laundry the more convenient way, instead of under the carport hooked up to water hose and drying on the line - while I quite enjoyed the hanging-clothes-on-the-line part.  The refrigerator and food storage is also in the main carport.  Since we mostly "cook" and live in the camphouse I make MANY round trips daily toting stuff back and forth.  Have I mentioned our overgrown puppy, Lulu?  Frequently, and out of the blue I feel a tug on an item and there's Lulu in a galloping attack!  Reminds of "Jaws".  And many times she'll run up from behind, get in between by legs and feet and trip me up.  I must be aware as I walk along my path.  Are you aware?  Our enemy in this world comes to steal, kill, and destroy.  Is he coming at you trying to steal something of yours?  Your peace?  Your joy?  A relationship?  Is he trying to trip you up?  God says we can resist our enemy and he will flee.  Do you have God's Power in your life to resist?

                                        Lulu attacking a tumbleweed.

No comments:

Post a Comment